How to show fixed decimals places in currency example 11.10 instead of 11.1 and 38.00 instead of 38

Same as title. I have the data type as currency and decimal places as two but still on page it trims the zeros which I don’t want. I have a requirement to show two decimal places irrespective of whole integer or decimal ending in zero.

Now it is technically impossible to store data in this form. The system automatically trims zeros in the decimal part. But if you have the Synchronization module (Connector), you can modify the data when exporting as you need using a script.

Thanks, Anna.

I actually want to show on the form itself and not in export. Do you think the same module/connector will help in that too?

Is there a link from where I can purchase it or seems how it works?

Databases generally do not store trailing zeros in floating point numbers and the Connector will not help in this case either, since it can only modify data that is imported or exported. If you care about data storage formats, you can choose the String type for this case. It can also have units and allows you to store data in any form. But then you won’t be able to sort and filter the data the way you could with the float type