Error 500 after installation

I installed the AtroPIM system on a dedicated VM running Ubuntu 24.04. All steps went well, except when I go to the site, I get “Error: Internal Server Error (500)”, and no logs say anything.

How can I find out what is wrong?

I did use the minimal Ubuntu installation, so perhaps I am missing some packages. But without logs, guessing is hard …

After inspecting the calls with Chrome developer console, I can see the call to getTranslations fails.

I am using php v8.3.6 and found the error at vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/Application.php line 272. The error was:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Atro\Core\ControllerManager::process(), 5 passed in /var/www/html/vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/Application.php on line 272 and exactly 6 expected in /var/www/html/vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/ControllerManager.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/Application.php(272): Atro\Core\ControllerManager->process() #1 /var/www/html/vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/Application.php(173): Atro\Core\Application->runInstallerApi() #2 /var/www/html/vendor/atrocore/core/app/Atro/Core/Application.php(83): Atro\Core\Application->runApi() #3 /var/www/html/index.php(12): Atro\Core\Application->run() #4 {main}

Adding null to the call fixed it.